Quick Note - New Facebook Page

 



I have a real quick message regarding our new Facebook page. I routinely find articles, tweets, and similar media which I don't have time to write up an article for and so I thought that this new page would be the ideal place to share these stories. Please take a moment to like and/or follow! At the moment, I have a lot of catching up to do with getting older articles from here posted, so I may only post a few here and there for the time being. If there's a story you think I should write about, please feel free to drop me a line!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Problems, Predicaments, and Technology

What Would it Take for Humanity to Experience Radical Transformation?

Denial of Reality

More Cognitive Dissonance

Fantasies, Myths, and Fairy Tales

What is NTHE and How "near" is Near Term?

So, What Should We Do?